The Italian Company of Theater and Dance proposes itself in the national territory.
The headquarters are in Rome, but we are operational in Liguria, Milan and Naples.
In Rome, despite the registered office is in Trastevere in via Rosazza, the activities take place at the CATERINA Volpicelli Institute, via XX Settembre 68b.
Genoa and Liguria represent the second headquarters in terms of importance and commitment, with an active collaboration with the Municipality of Genoa and the Councilors for Culture and Tourism. A solid collaboration also with the Polo Museale Genovese which has been helping and supporting us for years. The courses are held in the beautiful Boccadasse gymnasium
In Naples our Association has been collaborating for years with the Borboni si Nasce Association.
In Milan we rely on the Music School of Via S. Barnaba 28.
In our offices we offer:
- CLASSICAL AND MODERN DANCE COURSES FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS (Rome and Genoa)
- 19th century HISTORICAL DANCE COURSES (with hints also to other eras) FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN
- ORGANIZATION OF EVENTS, EVENTS AND SHOWS
- THEME EVENINGS IN VILLAS, VINTAGE PALACES, MUSEUMS
- SUMMER / SPORTS CENTER ACTIVITIES FOR CHILDREN AND BOYS (Rome)
The Italian Theater and Dance Company collaborates with Stefano Centore’s Manicaretto Cuochi a Domicilio for events where refreshments, buffets, dinners or catering services are provided.
For more info you can also visit our Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/Compagnia-Italiana-di- Theater-and-Dance-514729312008586 /